- Swedish Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Medical Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Points Therapy
- Foot Reflexology
Swedish massage uses relaxing massage techniques with long smoothing strokes to relieve stress, muscle tightness, and pain.
Lymphatic massage is a non-invasive, painless and effective therapy for lymphedema and other related conditions.
This is a special kind of soft tissue manipulation that relieves pain, muscle tightness, and increases range of joint movement. It is recommended post-injury or for certain medical conditions. Medical massages require your doctor\’s referral.We offer free consultation for evaluation, insurance coverage, and payment options.
Deep tissue massage targets the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia to loosen bonds between the layers of connective tissues.
Trigger Points are contracted muscle bands which cause pain, tenderness, or loss of function. These tender points can cause referred pain to other muscles or organs. Releasing such points restores body function and relieves pain.
Foot Reflexology involves specific foot strokes that stimulate certain receptors, which in turn have a positive reflex effect on body organs and systems.
Benefits of Massage
Therapeutic massage is a systemic manipulation of the soft tissues of the body either manually or mechanically. Massage therapy has been known for long time and used as a remedy to relieve pain and discomfort.
Below are some of the many benefits of massage therapy:
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation
- Relieves and prevents muscle stiffness and soreness
- Helps heal injuries faster, leaving less adhesions and scarring
- Improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Balances body metabolism
- Promotes the immune system
- Reduces stress and mental fatigue
- Brings an overall feeling of a healthy, energetic body
- Improves many chronic conditions such as low back pain, fibromyalgia, carpel tunnel syndrome and multiple sclerosis